Author Topic: Which high school stereotype are you ?  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Aaruni Kaushik

• The Creator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Which high school stereotype are you ?
« on: March 01, 2013, 08:52:53 am »
As the topic suggests, answer this fun quiz and see which stereotype fits you the best!

Link for Quiz
HP Pavillion G6, Intel Core i5 3230M @ 2.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Radeon HD7670M 500 GB HDD, Linux Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. ; Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. ; Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? ; Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Me on FB, My Blog, Me on SteamMe on Twitter, About Me

Offline Aaruni Kaushik

• The Creator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Which high school stereotype are you ?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:54:15 am »
My results :

Quote from: results
Geek

Your high school stereotype is the geek! You're very intelligent, but unfortunately you're also about as socially awkward as they come. You most likely aren't very physically attractive, and while others are getting dates to the prom or becoming the star of the football team, you've kept your focus on your classes/work, books, and video games instead. But hey - at least Skyrim won't break up with you, right?

14.1% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

HP Pavillion G6, Intel Core i5 3230M @ 2.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Radeon HD7670M 500 GB HDD, Linux Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. ; Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. ; Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? ; Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Me on FB, My Blog, Me on SteamMe on Twitter, About Me

Offline Anjali Rani

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Which high school stereotype are you ?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:24:02 pm »
Goth :-
Your high school stereotype is the goth! You tend to frighten people with your zombie-like makeup, all-black clothing, and spiky jewelry, but only you and your friends know whether you're actually that scary. You do enjoy art or writing, but your talent hasn't really won you that many friends because you're still the creepy dude or chick with the black lipstick. But who cares what people think? You certainly don't!
18.7%of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:06:21 pm by Aaruni Kaushik »