Author Topic: The real child prodigy  (Read 1229 times)

Jaka

The real child prodigy
« on: November 06, 2012, 07:45:41 pm »
Tanishq Abraham, 9, has already completed one third of the credits needed for a college degree at the American River College in Sacramento, California. The college allows him only to be a part-time student, though he desperately wants to be a full-time student.

Tanishq attracted intense media attention after he joined the Mensa programme for gifted children at the age of four-and-half years. He was recently featured on the premiere episode of Prodigies, a new bi-weekly YouTube series 'showcasing the youngest and brightest as they challenge themselves to reach new heights.'

According to Dr Paulo Alfonso, another professor who taught astronomy and who is also in the video, "He ended up in the class being the student with the highest grade. How many people at the age of seven or eight can discuss the expansion of the universe? He is different in a positive way."

Source
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 09:17:27 pm by Aaruni Kaushik »

Offline Aaruni Kaushik

• The Creator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The real child prodigy
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:18:06 pm »
Cool. Maybe he can give Dr. Sheldon Cooper a run for his brains :lol:
HP Pavillion G6, Intel Core i5 3230M @ 2.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Radeon HD7670M 500 GB HDD, Linux Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. ; Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. ; Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? ; Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Me on FB, My Blog, Me on SteamMe on Twitter, About Me

Jaka

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 09:25:57 pm »
Good One!!

Offline Aaruni Kaushik

• The Creator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 09:30:19 pm »
maybe you want to use :goodone: ?
HP Pavillion G6, Intel Core i5 3230M @ 2.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Radeon HD7670M 500 GB HDD, Linux Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. ; Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. ; Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? ; Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Jaka

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 09:32:41 pm »
Am  lazy and I know it!!!

Offline Aaruni Kaushik

• The Creator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 09:34:19 pm »
you just had to put "good one" inside : : without spaces.. :facepalm:

Jaka

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 09:39:45 pm »
:offtopic:

Offline Anjali Rani

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 06:20:41 pm »
wow,brainiac genes........reminds me of Artemis Fowl.

Jaka

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 07:11:26 pm »
who is Artemis Fowl?

Offline Aaruni Kaushik

• The Creator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 07:14:05 pm »
Google before you post...

Offline Anjali Rani

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 07:26:42 pm »
Artemis Fowl II is a title character and an antihero of the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer.